One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
Study: Men Are Having Less Children Outside Of Marriage
IJS, Love & Happiness, Newsticker, Uncategorized, 0
Five Facts that Prove Millennial Masculinity May Be Better
Over the years, we’ve had constant debates about marriage, fatherhood and the state of the world and society as...
Oxford Elicits Controversy In Their Attempt To Embrace Broader Representation
Their strides to change their ‘pale, stale, and male’ image are not being received with open arms.
Oxford University is preparing to make big changes to its collection of portraits. The university is commissioning several artists...
#UnfairAndLovely Advocates For The Beauty Of Darker Complexions And Against Skin Lightening Creams
Empowerment, Style, 0
Pax Jones and other indignant women prove that you can win with dark skin, too!
Colorism – placing lighter skin tones at the pinnacle of the beauty scale – is a process as detrimental...
Must Watch: Reagan Gomez-Preston’s Apocalyptic Web Series, ‘Surviving’ (Video)
Arts & Entertainment, 0
Gomez-Preston's series centers around the very human reaction to an unexplainable phenomena and virus occurring throughout the world.
Sci-Fi hasn’t typically been a popular or friendly drama for women or African Americans–although there have been amazing women who have made major...
- Black Photographers Land Six-Figure Book Deal Showcasing Natural Hair
- 7 Steps To Make Your Side Hustle More Successful
- SCOTUS and The Scales of Justice
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month