Black is the new pink. This is a strong statement that could ring true when attributed to the alarming...
Five breast cancer organizations that help communities of color
How Exceptional Black Women Lead — A Conversation With Dr. Avis Jones DeWeever Business Sense
Dr. DeWeever’s latest book helps black women realize their full potential
Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever’s latest book, How Exceptional Black Women Lead: Unlocking the Secrets to Phenomenal Success in Career and...
6 Ways to Recognize Domestic Abuse in a Woman of “Means” Love & Happiness
Higher Income Women are at Risk of Having Abusive Partners
By Janie Lacy, LMHC, NCC, CSAT Did you know that most women remain with a partner who has been physically...
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin Empowerment, Featured, On the RYSE
Kheris Rogers launches 'Flexin’ in My Complexion' after being bullied by classmates for her darker skin
One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
Oxford Elicits Controversy In Their Attempt To Embrace Broader Representation Spark
Their strides to change their ‘pale, stale, and male’ image are not being received with open arms.
Oxford University is preparing to make big changes to its collection of portraits. The university is commissioning several artists...
- 'I Like Me': Our Forever First Lady Talks to Oprah for Elle Magazine
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Welcome the Daughter They've Always Deserved
- THE BLACK WOMEN WHO MADE HISTORY THIS ELECTION SEASON
- 19 Black Women Ran For Judicial Seats In Houston, Texas; 19 Black Women Are Now Judges In Houston, Texas.
- Five takeaways from a divisive midterm election
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month