The sky is turning dusky over the Soho House in West Hollywood, and Tracee Ellis Ross, nestled into a sofa...
At 45, Tracee Ellis Ross Is Living Her Best Life
‘The Season of Style’: OSK Styles Owner Omar Kinnebrew Takes Calculated Risk In The Name Of Fashion Business Sense, Featured, On the RYSE, Style
Kinnebrew talks finding your passion, how a man knows he has style and forgetting the safety net
After transitioning into adulthood, there are a few recurring themes I’ve noticed. 1.) Nobody has life fully figured out....
Toh Sheng Jie Uses Special Interest for Business Success Arts & Entertainment
How this Autistic designer is taking the Fashion world by storm
Autism is often categorized by three things: rigid schedules, stimming (self-stimulation such as flapping hands, tapping, or rocking), and...
Pharrell Williams Encourages The Special Differences in Every Child Arts & Entertainment
Williams is Encouraging Individuality as the 'New Wealth'
Despite Disney’s message of ‘be who you are’ and an abundance of other motivational posters, children are bombarded with...
Rica Elysée Provides Women Of Color Quality Beauty Treatment At Home With New Beauty-Booking Service Business Sense, Empowerment
Elysée’s second business is booming and keeping women of color looking beautiful.
Rica Elysée is a textbook entrepreneur: she recognized a problem in a community and got her wheels turning about...
Pint-Sized Prodigy with Super-Sized Ambition Empowerment
Ten Year Old Pushes Through Age and Adversity To Pursue her Dreams
10-year-old Ify Ufele of Queens, New York has put on runway shows and has even been on magazine covers....
Popular Retailer Comes Under Fire for “Slave” Shirt Style
ASOS, UK Clothing Site, Pulls Controversial Shirt
ASOS, the popular UK based online clothing site has come under fire for selling a shirt with the word...
- 'I Like Me': Our Forever First Lady Talks to Oprah for Elle Magazine
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Welcome the Daughter They've Always Deserved
- THE BLACK WOMEN WHO MADE HISTORY THIS ELECTION SEASON
- 19 Black Women Ran For Judicial Seats In Houston, Texas; 19 Black Women Are Now Judges In Houston, Texas.
- Five takeaways from a divisive midterm election
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month