Autism is often categorized by three things: rigid schedules, stimming (self-stimulation such as flapping hands, tapping, or rocking), and...
Toh Sheng Jie Uses Special Interest for Business Success
Rica Elysée Provides Women Of Color Quality Beauty Treatment At Home With New Beauty-Booking Service
Business Sense, Empowerment 0
Elysée’s second business is booming and keeping women of color looking beautiful.
Rica Elysée is a textbook entrepreneur: she recognized a problem in a community and got her wheels turning about...
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month