Remembering what it feels like to be bullied, Houston native Aubrey Delinzer knew he had to step in after...
Father spends day with son’s bully becoming mentor, friend, and definition of empathy
“#CornerstoreCaroline” Apologizes To Black Boy She Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault Featured
Video surveillance proves the young boy's innocence, existing while black still considered a crime.
A white woman is apologizing for her actions after a viral video that eerily evoked feelings similar to those...
Virginia Tech Graduate Becomes First Black Female Nanoscientist In Virginia Featured, On the RYSE
The university uses the opportunity to increase diversity within its STEM programs.
22-year-old Richmond native Ginai Seabron makes history after graduating with a degree in Nanoscience from Virginia Tech. The first...
John Shumate, Eastbay VP of Marketing Talks Winning, Social Media, and Hip Hop Business Sense, Featured, On the RYSE
The marketing professional shares career insights and how black millennials influence cultural trends
What does the Vice President of Marketing for Eastbay know about Ace Hood, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka? Deeper than...
Where Do We Go From Here? RYSE News
In just three days, two men died at the hands of police and five officers were killed at a peaceful protest. It’s time for less talk and more action.
Two names were added to the list of people who died at the hands of police officers. Two men,...
Are the Latest Summer Weight Loss Trends Worth it? Mind, Body & Soul, Uncategorized
When Diet and Exercise aren't Fast Enough Results, People are Influenced by Social Media
The most universal saying to tackle weight loss is to simply “diet and exercise.” It is the healthiest route...
Michelle Obama Joins Snapchat Political Power
The First Lady has joined the most popular social media application this week
You can officially snap with the First Lady of the United States. This week Michelle Obama announced that she...
Malaysian Artist Uses Hijab To Look Like Disney Characters Arts & Entertainment
Instagram star looks like Disney characters with great make-up stills and creative hijab uses.
Instagram star and Malaysian artist, @queenofluna, uses her amazing make-up skills, the power of social media, and her hijab to...
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- The Meaning of Kwanzaa: The History, Principles, Symbols, Colors, Candles and Food Celebrating Cultural Heritage
- Steph Curry Writes Response To Letter From 9-Year-Old Questioning Lack of Girl Sizes From His Shoe Collection
- CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill After Israel Comments
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month