What does the Vice President of Marketing for Eastbay know about Ace Hood, Rick Ross, Waka Flocka? Deeper than...
John Shumate, Eastbay VP of Marketing Talks Winning, Social Media, and Hip Hop
Where Do We Go From Here?
In just three days, two men died at the hands of police and five officers were killed at a peaceful protest. It’s time for less talk and more action.
Two names were added to the list of people who died at the hands of police officers. Two men,...
Are the Latest Summer Weight Loss Trends Worth it?
Mind, Body & Soul, Uncategorized
When Diet and Exercise aren't Fast Enough Results, People are Influenced by Social Media
The most universal saying to tackle weight loss is to simply “diet and exercise.” It is the healthiest route...
Michelle Obama Joins Snapchat
The First Lady has joined the most popular social media application this week
You can officially snap with the First Lady of the United States. This week Michelle Obama announced that she...
Malaysian Artist Uses Hijab To Look Like Disney Characters
Arts & Entertainment
Instagram star looks like Disney characters with great make-up stills and creative hijab uses.
Instagram star and Malaysian artist, @queenofluna, uses her amazing make-up skills, the power of social media, and her hijab to...
The Full Run Down of What Happened with Kehlani and Chris Brown
Featured, Power Players
The R&B singer received an extreme amount of backlash after posting that she had attempted suicide
Social media can truly be toxic and no one knows right now that better than Grammy nominated R&B artist Kehlani....
Instagram Changing Feeds With New Algorithm
Arts & Entertainment
Instagram is slowly introducing new algorithm-driven feed to users.
Since the app launched in 2010, Instagram (with over 400 million users per month) has become everyone’s favorite social...
Armed with Social Media and Ready to Change the World
Chicago youth activists feel certain the #BlackLivesMatter movement will not fade away anytime soon
A new manifestation of the civil rights movement has been taking the world by storm. Alicia Garza, co-founder of...
- A Shot At $2 Million: Atlanta Hosts the Super 16 Round of the Basketball Tournament
- Transitioning Into Adulthood with ADLT 101 Founder Jennifer Jackson
- You Woke? Do the Work: Tarana Burke, Tamika Mallory and Symone Sanders Talk Accountability
- Black Women Are Heading The Criminal Justice Department In This Georgia City And Making History
- John Shumate, Eastbay VP of Marketing Talks Winning, Social Media, and Hip Hop
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Beauty Standards
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month