President Obama and the First Lady open up about their life together and last days in the White House plus...
The Obama’s Say Goodbye
Oprah Winfrey Secures Final White House Interview with Michelle Obama
Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Political Power, Uncategorized, 0
Winfrey's Celebrity Endorsement is Credited with Helping President Obama Win The White House in 2008
USA Today reports CBS and Winfrey’s OWN announced Monday that First Lady Michelle Obama Says Farewell to the White House...
Peek Inside The Obama’s Private White House Quarters
Newsticker, Political Power, RYSE News, Trailblazers, 0
Style, Grace & Class Extend into the Makings of their Private White House Quarters
With only a few months to go before they officially move out, The Obama’s have let the world into...
First Lady Michelle Obama: This Wasn’t Just “Locker Room” Banter
Business Sense, Featured, Newsticker, Political Power, Power Players, Uncategorized, 0
"The Men in My Life Don't Talk To Women Like This"
At a campaign rally in New Hampshire, First Lady Michelle Obama speaks candidly about the character of the...
Women’s History Month Spotlight: Michelle Obama
Flotus exudes her #BlackGirlMagic all over the White House and educates girls all around the world.
First Lady Michelle Obama has impacted the world and won America’s hearts since the Presidential inauguration in 2008. As the...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month