Blogger Chidera Eggerue is the kind of person you want as your best friend. Yes, that phrase gets thrown...
Chidera Eggerue, AKA The Slumflower, On How To Practice Self-Care Without Spending All Of Your Wages On Candles
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day? Book Club, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
Self-Described "Failure Experts" Help Singles & Couples Redefine "Relationship Goals"
By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Love & Happiness
Unfortunately, creepy experiences in dating are all too common, even before the date begins. When using an app to...
We’ve all heard some variation of the same phrase: love the sinner, hate the sin. The passive-aggressive phrase may...
Generous Community Gives Homeless Couple Their Dream Wedding [Video] Empowerment
This Tampa Bay couple had fallen on hard times, but received heartwarming community support.
For any couple who’ve been together for years, getting married is a dream come true. Tampa, Florida couple David...
John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, and the New Era of Genetics Discrimination Arts & Entertainment
We must be careful when making evolutionary decisions.
In our previous article Genetics Discrimination Has Started: What Does It Mean?, we approached this new topic from the...
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- The Meaning of Kwanzaa: The History, Principles, Symbols, Colors, Candles and Food Celebrating Cultural Heritage
- Steph Curry Writes Response To Letter From 9-Year-Old Questioning Lack of Girl Sizes From His Shoe Collection
- CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill After Israel Comments
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month