Blogger Chidera Eggerue is the kind of person you want as your best friend. Yes, that phrase gets thrown...
Chidera Eggerue, AKA The Slumflower, On How To Practice Self-Care Without Spending All Of Your Wages On Candles
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day? Book Club, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
Self-Described "Failure Experts" Help Singles & Couples Redefine "Relationship Goals"
By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Love & Happiness
Unfortunately, creepy experiences in dating are all too common, even before the date begins. When using an app to...
We’ve all heard some variation of the same phrase: love the sinner, hate the sin. The passive-aggressive phrase may...
Generous Community Gives Homeless Couple Their Dream Wedding [Video] Empowerment
This Tampa Bay couple had fallen on hard times, but received heartwarming community support.
For any couple who’ve been together for years, getting married is a dream come true. Tampa, Florida couple David...
John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, and the New Era of Genetics Discrimination Arts & Entertainment
We must be careful when making evolutionary decisions.
In our previous article Genetics Discrimination Has Started: What Does It Mean?, we approached this new topic from the...
- A First Lady and a Final Farewell: The 2 Dope Queens Podcast Ends With Michelle Obama
- African American Film Critics Association Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary
- AFRO And CLEO TV To Join Comcast's Xfinity TV In January 2019
- Red Table Talk Discusses Racism: WOC vs. White Women With Jane Elliott
- 'I Like Me': Our Forever First Lady Talks to Oprah for Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month