By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day?
The Importance of Changing the Social Media Perception of “Relationship Goals”
Love & Happiness, Newsticker, 1
Create Your Own Views on How Relationships Should Be.
Aren’t you tired of hearing how memes or pictures on social media scream “relationship goals”? The concept of how a...
Generous Community Gives Homeless Couple Their Dream Wedding [Video]
This Tampa Bay couple had fallen on hard times, but received heartwarming community support.
For any couple who’ve been together for years, getting married is a dream come true. Tampa, Florida couple David...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month