America is still reeling from the results of the 2016 Presidential Elections. It’s been a domino effect as the...
The Electoral College Racial Past
Chance The Rapper Encourage Young Voters to Get Out and Vote
Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Political Power, 0
The Chicago Native Performed at a Free Concert Before Urging Millennial Voters to Go Vote
On the eve of Election Day, Chance the Rapper led thousands of millennial voters to the polls for early...
Activist DeRay Mckesson Says Why He’s Still Voting for Hillary Clinton
Newsticker, Political Power, 0
In light of the FBI re-opening the investigation on the email scandal, is Hillary our only hope?
The plot thickens with the latest breaking news by the FBI. I am convinced and concerned that this latest...
First Lady Michelle Obama: This Wasn’t Just “Locker Room” Banter
Business Sense, Featured, Newsticker, Political Power, Power Players, Uncategorized, 0
"The Men in My Life Don't Talk To Women Like This"
At a campaign rally in New Hampshire, First Lady Michelle Obama speaks candidly about the character of the...
- SCOTUS and The Scales of Justice
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month