Zendaya launched her partnership video with designer Michael Kors this week. The video features the singer, actress, and...
Zendaya Partners with Michael Kors on a New Watch Campaign
Toh Sheng Jie Uses Special Interest for Business Success
Arts & Entertainment 0
How this Autistic designer is taking the Fashion world by storm
Autism is often categorized by three things: rigid schedules, stimming (self-stimulation such as flapping hands, tapping, or rocking), and...
Embody Awards “Transforming Fashion” Theme Honors Bay Area Designers Creating Body Positive Clothing
About-Face nonprofit encourages clothing for plus-sized, lesbian, and gender-fluid women
Just two weeks after the typically stick-thin models walk the runway for New York Fashion Week, San Francisco hosted...
The School of Thought Clothing Line Pays Homage to Great Black Intellectuals
Philadelphia Printworks works to practice liberation and nurture communities through imaginative clothing
Philadelphia Printworks is a screen printing company founded by Maryam Pugh in 2011 that focuses on activism and inclusion....
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month