One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
5 Ways to Manifest The Life You Want
Book Club, Empowerment, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker, 0
Author of What You Don't Know About Your Soul Shares Simple Steps to Manifest Anything You Want
Manifesting is the materialization of things you know and believe to be true. Whether in theory or for...
Nyla Smith Beats Chemotherapy and Becomes the Youngest Graduate at St. John’s University
Empowerment, On the RYSE, 0
This Amazing Young Woman is breaking barriers for the Physically Disabled
Disability Rights in the classroom are often either underfunded or mishandled by professors and teachers who don’t understand the...
Toh Sheng Jie Uses Special Interest for Business Success
Arts & Entertainment, 0
How this Autistic designer is taking the Fashion world by storm
Autism is often categorized by three things: rigid schedules, stimming (self-stimulation such as flapping hands, tapping, or rocking), and...
Monday Motivation: 5 Inspirational Speeches From Little Kids
Empowerment, Newsticker, 0
Whether you need to be reminded of how great you are or just need an encouraging word, these little kids will have you feeling invincible
This poem, “Hey Black Child.” by Useni Eugene Perkins, performed by little Pe’Tehn Raighn-Kem brought me to tears. It’s something you just...
Atlanta Activists Call for a Ceasefire Amid Police Shootings
Newsticker, RYSE News, 0
Activist & Author, Latisha Robb coordinated the rally which took place in front of the Georgia State Capitol
Activists from various organizations joined forces to urge concerned citizens to ceasefire and deliver a list of demands that...
Chicago Native Honored for his Educational Achievements Despite Tragedy
On the RYSE, 0
Morehouse Graduate Darius Johnson Heads to Columbia University to pursue Journalism
This article originally appeared in The Chicago Tribune. It might have been the smiling faces of his family members,...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month