Recent studies have shown that black woman are the leaders of opening businesses. Black women are graduating from college...
Love is Always in Style with ‘Love EnVogue’
Institutionalized Repression Of Black Male Identity In Brazil
Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul 0
Why Brazilian black men will date but not mate with their female counterparts
According to The Root, Brazilians believe that upon reaching a certain social status, black men will inevitably choose white...
Texas Father Threatens to Disassociate From Daughter For Dating Black Man
Love & Happiness 0
Stephanie Hicks shares shocking letter on Twitter wherein her father threatens to cut all ties
Stephanie Hicks exposed her father on Twitter for his racist perspective about her current boyfriend. Her father apparently wrote...
FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
Love & Happiness 0
FAMU grad Tanya Baskerville launches site to help busy professionals find love
by Mellissa Thomas Single professionals can be almost anyone: music producer, artist, filmmaker, actor, fashion designer, model, photographer, event...
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month