Recent studies have shown that black woman are the leaders of opening businesses. Black women are graduating from college...
Love is Always in Style with ‘Love EnVogue’
Love & Happiness
Unfortunately, creepy experiences in dating are all too common, even before the date begins. When using an app to...
Institutionalized Repression Of Black Male Identity In Brazil Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul
Why Brazilian black men will date but not mate with their female counterparts
According to The Root, Brazilians believe that upon reaching a certain social status, black men will inevitably choose white...
Texas Father Threatens to Disassociate From Daughter For Dating Black Man Love & Happiness
Stephanie Hicks shares shocking letter on Twitter wherein her father threatens to cut all ties
Stephanie Hicks exposed her father on Twitter for his racist perspective about her current boyfriend. Her father apparently wrote...
‘Steve Harvey Show’ Experiment Opens Eyes to Superficial Sisters Love & Happiness
Twin sisters miss out on great guys during social experiment.
Society has groomed us to believe looks are a huge part of life, especially among the dating scene. Dating has...
5 Ways to Enjoy Valentine’s Day the Single Girl Way Love & Happiness
Being Single Doesn't Mean You Can't Celebrate Love!
Look, you knew this day was coming so there’s no need in planning a self-pity party that could potentially...
FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals Love & Happiness
FAMU grad Tanya Baskerville launches site to help busy professionals find love
by Mellissa Thomas Single professionals can be almost anyone: music producer, artist, filmmaker, actor, fashion designer, model, photographer, event...
The 7 Worst Tinder Messages a Girl Can Receive LOL
If you get any of these message, you'll un-match and delete Tinder altogether.
Tinder is a dating app that allows strangers to chat. All women who use the notorious dating app know how awkward...
- Metro Buses Converted Into Mobile Food Markets For Low Income Neighborhoods
- 6 Impressive Black-Owned, Non-Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Meet Kiko Davis, the Only Black Woman in the U.S. Who Owns Her Own Bank
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month