The Carter’s have been racking up millions while touring around the globe with their most lucrative concert yet, OTRII....
Paying It Forward: The Carter’s Will Award $1 Million in Scholarships to 11 High School Students
Confessions Of A College Graduate: Setting Boundaries IJS
Why establishing and implementing boundaries is good for your health and relationships.
Boundary (n): a limit of a subject or sphere of activity. Why is it important to have boundaries, my...
30-year-old Mareena Robinson Snowden is the first black woman to earn a PhD in nuclear engineering from MIT Featured, On the RYSE
Black women are constantly showing the world that it is their's for the taking.
When Mareena Robinson Snowden walked across the commencement stage at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) on June 8th, she...
Transitioning Into Adulthood with ADLT 101 Founder Jennifer Jackson Featured, Money Talks, On the RYSE
The Millennial transition coach reminds us that life after college is a continuous learning process
Who learned about interest rates and a 401K in high school or college? Who wishes they knew more about...
By Jay Tellini Once again, the Fall semester is right around the corner. It’s time to put away the...
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- The Meaning of Kwanzaa: The History, Principles, Symbols, Colors, Candles and Food Celebrating Cultural Heritage
- Steph Curry Writes Response To Letter From 9-Year-Old Questioning Lack of Girl Sizes From His Shoe Collection
- CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill After Israel Comments
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month