The Carter’s have been racking up millions while touring around the globe with their most lucrative concert yet, OTRII....
Paying It Forward: The Carter’s Will Award $1 Million in Scholarships to 11 High School Students
Confessions Of A College Graduate: Setting Boundaries IJS
Why establishing and implementing boundaries is good for your health and relationships.
Boundary (n): a limit of a subject or sphere of activity. Why is it important to have boundaries, my...
30-year-old Mareena Robinson Snowden is the first black woman to earn a PhD in nuclear engineering from MIT Featured, On the RYSE
Black women are constantly showing the world that it is their's for the taking.
When Mareena Robinson Snowden walked across the commencement stage at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) on June 8th, she...
Transitioning Into Adulthood with ADLT 101 Founder Jennifer Jackson Featured, Money Talks, On the RYSE
The Millennial transition coach reminds us that life after college is a continuous learning process
Who learned about interest rates and a 401K in high school or college? Who wishes they knew more about...
By Jay Tellini Once again, the Fall semester is right around the corner. It’s time to put away the...
- A First Lady and a Final Farewell: The 2 Dope Queens Podcast Ends With Michelle Obama
- African American Film Critics Association Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary
- AFRO And CLEO TV To Join Comcast's Xfinity TV In January 2019
- Red Table Talk Discusses Racism: WOC vs. White Women With Jane Elliott
- 'I Like Me': Our Forever First Lady Talks to Oprah for Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month