When we found out Tracee Ellis Ross was hosting the 2018 American Music Awards, we couldn’t wait to see all her costume...
Tracee Ellis Ross Wears 10 Looks By Black Designers At American Music Awards
Beyonce’ Interviews Solange and We’ve Lost Our Collective Minds Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker
In an Exclusive with Interview Magazine the Sisters Talk about All Things including "A Seat At The Table"
Article original appeared on Interview Magazine Who else is losing their ish over the overdue meeting of the minds...
Black Music Helped Us Survive 2016 Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Spark
Black Culture and Black Music were the beat to dealing with what is being called, The End of the World
This article originally appeared on Medium.com Let’s get this out of the way: the year was a grease-fire from...
Nas Brings The Spirit of Christmas to Prison Reform Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker, Political Power, Power Players, Trailblazers
The Fashionable MC Is Using His Influence For Social Good
Nas has the Christmas Spirit. The Fashionable MC is using his influence to make a political statement for...
What’s Aching Kanye West? Arts & Entertainment, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
While Kid Kudi and others are bringing awareness to Black Mental Health, Kanye likely needs an intervention.
Kanye West is in the media again and again for the same reasons: Bizarre behavior. Because his name also...
Movie Producer DeVon Franklin Makes Move from Sony to 20th Century Fox Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Power Players
The "Miracles From Heaven" producer, signs a multi-year first-look deal
Coming off the heels of his first New York Times Bestselling book, “The Wait” with his wife, actress Meagan...
- “#CornerstoreCaroline” Apologizes To Black Boy She Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Couples AirBNB nightmare nearly turns violent when host jumps through glass window
- 8-Year-Old Barber Neijae Graham-Henries Celebrates Passing Barber Training By Giving Free Haircuts To The Community
- Five breast cancer organizations that help communities of color
- Tracee Ellis Ross Wears 10 Looks By Black Designers At American Music Awards
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month