When we found out Tracee Ellis Ross was hosting the 2018 American Music Awards, we couldn’t wait to see all her costume...
Tracee Ellis Ross Wears 10 Looks By Black Designers At American Music Awards
Beyonce’ Interviews Solange and We’ve Lost Our Collective Minds Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker
In an Exclusive with Interview Magazine the Sisters Talk about All Things including "A Seat At The Table"
Article original appeared on Interview Magazine Who else is losing their ish over the overdue meeting of the minds...
Black Music Helped Us Survive 2016 Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Spark
Black Culture and Black Music were the beat to dealing with what is being called, The End of the World
This article originally appeared on Medium.com Let’s get this out of the way: the year was a grease-fire from...
Nas Brings The Spirit of Christmas to Prison Reform Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker, Political Power, Power Players, Trailblazers
The Fashionable MC Is Using His Influence For Social Good
Nas has the Christmas Spirit. The Fashionable MC is using his influence to make a political statement for...
What’s Aching Kanye West? Arts & Entertainment, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
While Kid Kudi and others are bringing awareness to Black Mental Health, Kanye likely needs an intervention.
Kanye West is in the media again and again for the same reasons: Bizarre behavior. Because his name also...
Movie Producer DeVon Franklin Makes Move from Sony to 20th Century Fox Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Power Players
The "Miracles From Heaven" producer, signs a multi-year first-look deal
Coming off the heels of his first New York Times Bestselling book, “The Wait” with his wife, actress Meagan...
- Metro Buses Converted Into Mobile Food Markets For Low Income Neighborhoods
- 6 Impressive Black-Owned, Non-Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Meet Kiko Davis, the Only Black Woman in the U.S. Who Owns Her Own Bank
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month