One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
Featured, Money Talks, Power Players, 0
A new real estate fund is launching with the commitment of rebuilding undeserved communities
Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Black And Broken: How Mental Health Disparities Are Affecting Minorities
Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker, 0
African-Americans Are Receiving Inferior Care. What's The Cause? And What Can We Do About It?
“I think a lot of African Americans will say like, ‘Oh, you know, you just need to pray.’ No,...
Chicago Native Honored for his Educational Achievements Despite Tragedy
On the RYSE, 0
Morehouse Graduate Darius Johnson Heads to Columbia University to pursue Journalism
This article originally appeared in The Chicago Tribune. It might have been the smiling faces of his family members,...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month