Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever’s latest book, How Exceptional Black Women Lead: Unlocking the Secrets to Phenomenal Success in Career and...
How Exceptional Black Women Lead — A Conversation With Dr. Avis Jones DeWeever
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin Empowerment, Featured, On the RYSE
Kheris Rogers launches 'Flexin’ in My Complexion' after being bullied by classmates for her darker skin
One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet Money Talks, Power Players
A new real estate fund is launching with the commitment of rebuilding undeserved communities
Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Black And Broken: How Mental Health Disparities Are Affecting Minorities Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
African-Americans Are Receiving Inferior Care. What's The Cause? And What Can We Do About It?
“I think a lot of African Americans will say like, ‘Oh, you know, you just need to pray.’ No,...
Chicago Native Honored for his Educational Achievements Despite Tragedy On the RYSE
Morehouse Graduate Darius Johnson Heads to Columbia University to pursue Journalism
This article originally appeared in The Chicago Tribune. It might have been the smiling faces of his family members,...
- 'I Like Me': Our Forever First Lady Talks to Oprah for Elle Magazine
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade Welcome the Daughter They've Always Deserved
- THE BLACK WOMEN WHO MADE HISTORY THIS ELECTION SEASON
- 19 Black Women Ran For Judicial Seats In Houston, Texas; 19 Black Women Are Now Judges In Houston, Texas.
- Five takeaways from a divisive midterm election
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month