Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever’s latest book, How Exceptional Black Women Lead: Unlocking the Secrets to Phenomenal Success in Career and...
How Exceptional Black Women Lead — A Conversation With Dr. Avis Jones DeWeever
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin Empowerment, Featured, On the RYSE
Kheris Rogers launches 'Flexin’ in My Complexion' after being bullied by classmates for her darker skin
One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet Money Talks, Power Players
A new real estate fund is launching with the commitment of rebuilding undeserved communities
Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Black And Broken: How Mental Health Disparities Are Affecting Minorities Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
African-Americans Are Receiving Inferior Care. What's The Cause? And What Can We Do About It?
“I think a lot of African Americans will say like, ‘Oh, you know, you just need to pray.’ No,...
Chicago Native Honored for his Educational Achievements Despite Tragedy On the RYSE
Morehouse Graduate Darius Johnson Heads to Columbia University to pursue Journalism
This article originally appeared in The Chicago Tribune. It might have been the smiling faces of his family members,...
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for sexual assault conviction
- Halle Berry, Lena Waithe Join 'Boomerang' Sequel at BET
- It's Bigger Than a Hip Hop Exhibit: What the Controversy Around White Curators in Black Spaces Reveals
- Meet Latroya Pina: Howard University's Star Swimmer Will Represent Cape Verde at the 2020 Olympics
- #ForeverFirstLady Michelle Obama Announces New Memoir and Book Tour
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month