Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
Black And Broken: How Mental Health Disparities Are Affecting Minorities
Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker 0
African-Americans Are Receiving Inferior Care. What's The Cause? And What Can We Do About It?
“I think a lot of African Americans will say like, ‘Oh, you know, you just need to pray.’ No,...
Chicago Native Honored for his Educational Achievements Despite Tragedy
On the RYSE 0
Morehouse Graduate Darius Johnson Heads to Columbia University to pursue Journalism
This article originally appeared in The Chicago Tribune. It might have been the smiling faces of his family members,...
Beyonce And The Universal Unspoken Rule Of Success
Arts & Entertainment 3
Beyonce broke the unspoken rule many blacks understand when it comes to climbing the ladder of success, and we are happy she did
Article originally published on The Black Aristrocat Like many black Americans around the world, we were all witness to the...
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month