Have you heard of the app called Tress? Tress is a fun and easy way to share...
Tress App is #BlackHairGoals
5 Tips for Success for Unorganized Entrepreneurs
Business Sense, 0
Dr. Stacia Pierce's 'Success Box' is perfect for an entrepreneur that wants more order and style in their home
According to Dr. Stacia Pierce, the key to turning things around in your home, life and business is to...
Author Shares How Affirmations Can Help Overcome Adversity
Motivational Speaker, Erica Strong empowers others through her "Strong Points" to Overcome Adversity
Life hasn’t always been “picture perfect” for celebrity hairstylist, Erica Strong, who’s worked with amazing producers and directors such as Kim Fields,...
Professor Kimberlé Crenshaw Teaches America To #SayHerName
On the RYSE, 0
Civil rights activist Kimberlé Crenshaw is in an active battle for justice that we all need to join.
The killing of men like Eric Garner, Michael Brown, and Trayvon Martin fueled the fire for the Black Lives...
Artist Pierre Jean-Louis Showcases Mother Nature As Black And Beautiful
Arts & Entertainment, 0
The artist was inspired by black women boasting their natural hair.
In spite all of the naysayers who criticize black women for embracing their natural hair and its versatility, visual...
The Little Box That Encourages Brilliant Black Women To Keep On Doing Big Things
Business Sense, Empowerment, 0
Successful women team up to facilitate the success of their up-and-coming peers.
Women are constantly on the rise, a fact GeenieBox mastermind Chana Ginelle Ewing is well aware of. Her new...
Obama Shares His Insight About The Effects Of American Beauty Standards On Black Women
His two opinionated daughters give him the inside scoop on the challenges of being a young, black, and female.
The job obligations of POTUS bring constant challenges, but Barack Obama still makes the time to think about the...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month