One of the many burdens Black women continue to bear on a regular basis is the painful divide of...
10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
#BlackGirlMagic: ‘2 Dope Queens’ Podcast Secures Spot on SiriusXM Radio
Arts & Entertainment, Featured, RYSE News 0
The Satellite Giant Picks Up 11 Total Podcasts
If you’re a lover of podcasts, then you’re familiar with “2 Dope Queens” podcast, an award-winning podcast hosted by...
Meet the African American Veteran Who Made History
Newsticker, On the RYSE, Power Players, Uncategorized 0
Christina Hopper Is The First African American Female Fighter Pilot To See Combat
Much of the talk surrounding this year’s Veteran’s Day has been overshadowed by the election and its outcome. ...
ESSENCE Debuts #BlackGirlMagic Docuseries (Video)
Arts & Entertainment 0
ESSENCE releases the first episode of its new series spotlighting notable women of color.
ESSENCE remains at the forefront of the newly emerged #BlackGirlMagic movement with the launch of its new video series...
EBONY Magazine Examines Black Women’s Relationships With Their Bodies
Arts & Entertainment, Featured 0
In their latest issue, EBONY magazine includes black women in the Body Positive Movement conversation.
EBONY magazine continues to push the boundaries when it comes to tackling hard-hitting issues facing the black community. The...
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month