Recent studies have shown that black woman are the leaders of opening businesses. Black women are graduating from college...
Love is Always in Style with ‘Love EnVogue’
Morehouse Receives $400,000 From JPMorgan Chase
Featured, Newsticker, RYSE News 0
The Prestigious College Received The Grant to Support Minority & Female Tech Entrepreneurs
Originally reported from VMH Magazine The Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center has received a $400,000 grant from JPMorgan Chase...
Jordan Peele Just Proved to Hollywood That Movies About Black Culture Make Top Dollars
Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker 0
"Get Out" Continues to be Sold Out Nationwide and Makes Over $100 Million During Weekend Debut
Article originally posted on CNN by writer Clay Cane Jordan Peele is the first black director and writer...
Revisiting Carter G. Woodson’s “Miseducation of the Negro” in an “Alt-Right” World
Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker 0
Carter G. Woodson's Lesson's On Thriving And Surviving is still relevant today
Parallels Between 1933 and 2016 To really understand where Mr. Woodson was coming from we must have a sound...
Want to Know Black Businesses in Your Area?
Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker, Trailblazers 0
This site has gathered local black businesses from across the nation and organized them
With the buying power of $1 trillion African Americans is the most powerful consumer group in America. Many have...
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month