The 2017 Grammy Awards got off to a rough start. For starters, the host was unknown to many. Apparently,...
Beyonce’, Bruno Mars & Chance The Rapper Dominate at the 2017 Grammy Awards
Beyonce’ Interviews Solange and We’ve Lost Our Collective Minds
Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker, 0
In an Exclusive with Interview Magazine the Sisters Talk about All Things including "A Seat At The Table"
Article original appeared on Interview Magazine Who else is losing their ish over the overdue meeting of the minds...
Black Music Helped Us Survive 2016
Arts & Entertainment, Newsticker, Spark, 1
Black Culture and Black Music were the beat to dealing with what is being called, The End of the World
This article originally appeared on Medium.com Let’s get this out of the way: the year was a grease-fire from...
How Can We Get Justice For Alton Sterling And Philando Castile? [Video]
Though many celebrities have actively voiced their outrage and distress, it is unclear what action is appropriate in such dire times.
Warning: Graphic videos included below. 37-year-old Alton Sterling was shot and killed by Louisiana police after a confrontation in...
- SCOTUS and The Scales of Justice
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month