Kicked off by the Tri-Cities high school marching band, the 2018 RIDE Conference hosted by Atlanta based media platform...
Rolling Out Hosts Second Annual RIDE Conference, Here Is Your Free RIDE Recap
Janelle Monáe and Angela Rye Have One Message: Go Vote Arts & Entertainment, Empowerment, Featured, Political Power
With the deadline for Voter Registration vastly approaching and midterm elections right around the corner celebs are urging you to use voice and vote
The midterm elections are coming in November, and this vote comes at a critical point in our nation’s history....
Paying It Forward: The Carter’s Will Award $1 Million in Scholarships to 11 High School Students Arts & Entertainment, Empowerment, Featured
Investing $100,000 in 11 students across the country will foster a new generation of power players thanks to the Carter's philanthropic efforts.
The Carter’s have been racking up millions while touring around the globe with their most lucrative concert yet, OTRII....
‘Too Much Soul’ Author Cindy Wilson Breaks Down Society’s Box, Redefining Humanity Book Club, Featured, On the RYSE
The unique journey of this Asian Southern belle is more than a page turner but an intimate look into the life of trans-racial America
“Don’t judge a book by its cover”, the English idiom is often used about jumping to conclusions before knowing...
Terence Nance’s Random Acts of Flyness Is a Black Wonderland Arts & Entertainment, Featured
Nance talks his psychedelic new HBO series, which explores various themes of the black experience.
In the new late-night HBO series Random Acts of Flyness, Terence Nance paints the black experience with a canny, kaleidoscopic brush. He...
Black Photographers Land Six-Figure Book Deal Showcasing Natural Hair Arts & Entertainment, Business Sense, Featured
Kahran & Regis Bethencourt built their business taking pictures of black girls and the beauty of their curly afro crowns
Kahran and Regis Bethencourt have made a thriving career out of taking pictures featuring black girls and the beauty of their curly...
Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta’s Top Producing Real Estate Professionals Uncategorized
Mitchell is closing deals in heels in Atlanta's hot real estate market.
Here at RYSE, we believe there is inspiration around every corner. In this case, inspiration can be found in...
- “#CornerstoreCaroline” Apologizes To Black Boy She Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Couples AirBNB nightmare nearly turns violent when host jumps through glass window
- 8-Year-Old Barber Neijae Graham-Henries Celebrates Passing Barber Training By Giving Free Haircuts To The Community
- Five breast cancer organizations that help communities of color
- Tracee Ellis Ross Wears 10 Looks By Black Designers At American Music Awards
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month