Latest posts by J Jackson (see all)
- Paul Ryan Posts Selfie With All Of The Capitol Interns and It Exposes A Very Real Issue
Paul Ryan posts picture of Capitol Hill interns with almost NO ethnic diversity- July 19, 2016
- 10 Things We As African Americans Can Do To Move Our Community Forward
It is time for us to stop addressing the symptoms and begin addressing the root of the problem- July 8, 2016
- Jason Jones – Team RYSE Tuesday Spotlight
Every Tuesday is Team RYSE Tuesday & we celebrate one of the valued members of our team- February 3, 2016
This month, Orlando is hosting the National Black MBA Association 37th Annual Conference and Exposition; the largest diversity career expo in the U.S. On August 20th, City of Orlando Mayor, Buddy Dyer and the National Black MBA Association held a press conference addressing the national news media, Orlando news media; Orlando community leaders, local businesses, and Orlando city commissioners to discuss the upcoming conference.
During the press conference, Mayor Dyer and the National Black MBA Association announced programming highlights which include:
– NBMBAA Career Expo
– NBMBAA Employment Network on-site recruitment opportunities
– NBMBAA Conference Job Match Entrepreneurial Institute for Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses
– NBMBAA Conference Exhibit Hall: More than 325 on-site corporations seeking to recruit top talent
– 450 corporate partners and NBMBAA conference sponsors
– More than $80,000 in prizes: NBMBAA conference business case competitions
– $10,000 prize: Innovation White Board Challenge for entrepreneurs
– NBMBAA Conference Keynote Speakers, and more.
The evening concluded with a VIP Kickoff Reception at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts hosted by the National Black MBA Association’s Central Florida Chapter. Neila Wilson, President of the National Black MBA Association Central Florida Chapter addressed the VIP attendees expressing her excitement as the host chapter for this year’s conference. The 2015 NBMBAA 37th Annual Conference and Exposition begins September 22nd and runs through the 26th. The conference will be held at the Orange County Convention Center located on International Dr. More than 12,000 job seekers are expected to be in attendance and more than 325 corporate recruiters will be on site seeking top talent.
You can find registration information for the NBMBAA 37th Annual Conference and Exposition, as well as additional programming details by visiting the conference website at: http://www.nbmbaaconference.org