The star of the small and silver screen, Taraji P. Henson will be collaborating with major beauty brand MAC...
Beyoncé Awarded CFDA Fashion Icon Award
The singer joins the ranks of Iman, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kate Moss
Beyoncé took home the CFDA Fashion Icon Award last night at the annual CFDA awards. The Council of Fashion...
Checkout The Sneak Peak of the Autumn/Winter Ivy Park Line
Beyoncé's second collection of Ivy Park introduces new colors and items
After the success of her first Ivy Park athleisure line, Beyoncé is moving forward with another collection for the...
Who run the Met? BEY! Ever since Beyonce made her first appearance at fashion’s most prestigious ball in 2008, she...
Victoria Secret Will Be Getting Rid of its Swimwear
The company is leaving the swimsuit business for good.
Victoria Secret is phasing out its swimwear from stores and online to focus more on “core” products by the end of 2016....
Facebook Finally Removing Ads of Scamming Online Discount Retailers
Facebook users have been scammed of millions of dollars from ads of online Chinese discount stores.
Scrolling through Facebook, we’ve all seen those enticing ads of trendy clothing that can be bought for a fraction...
First-Generation Indian Artist Redefines The “All-American Sweetheart” Pinup Girl
Nimisha Bhanot’s breathtaking paintings force the viewer to re-see Indian Women
If you Google “beautiful women” your screen will be laden with pale-skinned, blue-eyed women. If you happen stumble upon...
10 Ways to Not Be Offensive During Festival Season
With Coachella upon us it's time we reminisce on what to do and not do while partying in the desert
With the last bits of winter melting away and spring upon us, this means the festivals will begin any...
- A Shot At $2 Million: Atlanta Hosts the Super 16 Round of the Basketball Tournament
- Transitioning Into Adulthood with ADLT 101 Founder Jennifer Jackson
- You Woke? Do the Work: Tarana Burke, Tamika Mallory and Symone Sanders Talk Accountability
- Black Women Are Heading The Criminal Justice Department In This Georgia City And Making History
- John Shumate, Eastbay VP of Marketing Talks Winning, Social Media, and Hip Hop
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Beauty Standards
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month