After transitioning into adulthood, there are a few recurring themes I’ve noticed. 1.) Nobody has life fully figured out....
This Is How We Do It: Essence’s September Issue—Starring Naomi!—Is a Study in Black Excellence Featured, Style
Black women are gracing 50 percent of 2018 fall fashion issues, true black girl magic!
Leave it to Essence to remind us what black excellence looks like on both sides of the camera. Making their contribution...
Taraji P. Henson Partners with MAC Cosmetics Style
The actress will have her first major collaboration with major makeup line
The star of the small and silver screen, Taraji P. Henson will be collaborating with major beauty brand MAC...
Beyoncé Awarded CFDA Fashion Icon Award Style
The singer joins the ranks of Iman, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kate Moss
Beyoncé took home the CFDA Fashion Icon Award last night at the annual CFDA awards. The Council of Fashion...
Checkout The Sneak Peak of the Autumn/Winter Ivy Park Line Style
Beyoncé's second collection of Ivy Park introduces new colors and items
After the success of her first Ivy Park athleisure line, Beyoncé is moving forward with another collection for the...
Who run the Met? BEY! Ever since Beyonce made her first appearance at fashion’s most prestigious ball in 2008, she...
Victoria Secret Will Be Getting Rid of its Swimwear Style
The company is leaving the swimsuit business for good.
Victoria Secret is phasing out its swimwear from stores and online to focus more on “core” products by the end of 2016....
Facebook Finally Removing Ads of Scamming Online Discount Retailers Style
Facebook users have been scammed of millions of dollars from ads of online Chinese discount stores.
Scrolling through Facebook, we’ve all seen those enticing ads of trendy clothing that can be bought for a fraction...
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for sexual assault conviction
- Halle Berry, Lena Waithe Join 'Boomerang' Sequel at BET
- It's Bigger Than a Hip Hop Exhibit: What the Controversy Around White Curators in Black Spaces Reveals
- Meet Latroya Pina: Howard University's Star Swimmer Will Represent Cape Verde at the 2020 Olympics
- #ForeverFirstLady Michelle Obama Announces New Memoir and Book Tour
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month