The star of the small and silver screen, Taraji P. Henson will be collaborating with major beauty brand MAC...
Facebook Finally Removing Ads of Scamming Online Discount Retailers
Facebook users have been scammed of millions of dollars from ads of online Chinese discount stores.
Scrolling through Facebook, we’ve all seen those enticing ads of trendy clothing that can be bought for a fraction...
First-Generation Indian Artist Redefines The “All-American Sweetheart” Pinup Girl
Nimisha Bhanot’s breathtaking paintings force the viewer to re-see Indian Women
If you Google “beautiful women” your screen will be laden with pale-skinned, blue-eyed women. If you happen stumble upon...
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month