Anyone can turn on their TV and watch talk shows dish on the entertainment and music industry. Conversations that...
TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
Arts & Entertainment, Featured, Newsticker, 0
TVONE Represents Expands – Morning News, Current Affairs, Increased Commitment To Family Reality Entertainment Lifestyle
Originally appeared on VMH Magazine Showcasing its 4Q17-2018 programming line-up to the advertising community, TV One unveiled a...
Morehouse Receives $400,000 From JPMorgan Chase
Featured, Newsticker, RYSE News, 0
The Prestigious College Received The Grant to Support Minority & Female Tech Entrepreneurs
Originally reported from VMH Magazine The Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center has received a $400,000 grant from JPMorgan Chase...
From Deserts to Forests: Atlanta’s Fight Against Hunger
Newsticker, Trailblazers, 0
African Americans are Rising Up to Take Charge of the Growing Food Desert Issue in Atlanta
By Missyllaneous This article originally appeared on Up Next ATL It’s no secret that urban agriculture is the new “it” project...
- SCOTUS and The Scales of Justice
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month