Financial literacy has been a long-standing issue within the African-American community. Factors vary such as lack of education when...
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
Featured, Money Talks, Power Players 0
A new real estate fund is launching with the commitment of rebuilding undeserved communities
Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Revisiting Carter G. Woodson’s “Miseducation of the Negro” in an “Alt-Right” World
Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker 0
Carter G. Woodson's Lesson's On Thriving And Surviving is still relevant today
Parallels Between 1933 and 2016 To really understand where Mr. Woodson was coming from we must have a sound...
Quiet Billionaire Makes Noise with $20MM Gift to Newest Smithsonian Museum
Business Sense, Featured, Money Talks 0
Robert Smith Makes 2nd Largest Donation to that of Oprah Winfrey
Everybody’s been asking, ‘Who is Robert Smith?’ He virtually became an overnight success once the donor list was revealed...
Want to Know Black Businesses in Your Area?
Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker, Trailblazers 0
This site has gathered local black businesses from across the nation and organized them
With the buying power of $1 trillion African Americans is the most powerful consumer group in America. Many have...
Dr. Miami Uses Social Media to Walks Us Through His Plastice Surgry Procedures
Mind, Body & Soul, Money Talks 0
Plastic Surgery normalized through Snapchat Platform
Plastic surgeon Michael Salzhauer, also known as Dr. Miami, is known for uploading his surgeries through Instagram and now...
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month