48-year old Kiko Davis is the majority stockholder of Detroit-based First Independence Bank, one of the top 10 largest...
Transitioning Into Adulthood with ADLT 101 Founder Jennifer Jackson Featured, Money Talks, On the RYSE
The Millennial transition coach reminds us that life after college is a continuous learning process
Who learned about interest rates and a 401K in high school or college? Who wishes they knew more about...
Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet Money Talks, Power Players
A new real estate fund is launching with the commitment of rebuilding undeserved communities
Why Tulsa? Why real estate? Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma was home to the legendary “Black Wall Street”, an African-American community...
Revisiting Carter G. Woodson’s “Miseducation of the Negro” in an “Alt-Right” World Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker
Carter G. Woodson's Lesson's On Thriving And Surviving is still relevant today
Parallels Between 1933 and 2016 To really understand where Mr. Woodson was coming from we must have a sound...
Quiet Billionaire Makes Noise with $20MM Gift to Newest Smithsonian Museum Business Sense, Featured, Money Talks
Robert Smith Makes 2nd Largest Donation to that of Oprah Winfrey
Everybody’s been asking, ‘Who is Robert Smith?’ He virtually became an overnight success once the donor list was revealed...
Want to Know Black Businesses in Your Area? Business Sense, Money Talks, Newsticker, Trailblazers
This site has gathered local black businesses from across the nation and organized them
With the buying power of $1 trillion African Americans is the most powerful consumer group in America. Many have...
Dr. Miami Uses Social Media to Walks Us Through His Plastice Surgry Procedures Mind, Body & Soul, Money Talks
Plastic Surgery normalized through Snapchat Platform
Plastic surgeon Michael Salzhauer, also known as Dr. Miami, is known for uploading his surgeries through Instagram and now...
- Metro Buses Converted Into Mobile Food Markets For Low Income Neighborhoods
- 6 Impressive Black-Owned, Non-Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Meet Kiko Davis, the Only Black Woman in the U.S. Who Owns Her Own Bank
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month