How does a teacher of over three decades start a bodybuilding career after the age of 50? The way...
Mind, Body & Soul
‘A Message To God, For God’ Founder Asha Bashir on the Business of Saving Souls Empowerment, Featured, Mind, Body & Soul
Bashir is a testament to what happens when you let God order your steps.
There is no secret that our most positive transitions can come from our lowest moments. Asha Bashir, the founder...
Taraji P. Henson Creates Mental Health Foundation In Honor of Late Father Boris Henson Featured, Mind, Body & Soul
Fighting the stigmas of mental health issues in the black community Henson carries on her late father's legacy.
The conversation about mental health and wellness has become less taboo and more mainstream in recent years. With celebrities...
How Former Ebony Fashion Fair Model Dr. Jada Jackson Reframed Her Life After the Runway Featured, Mind, Body & Soul, On the RYSE
The Licensed Mental Health Counselor talks modeling career, mental health stigmas, her latest book and how everyone can benefit from therapy
“Everyone needs therapy”, urges San Francisco native, Dr. Jada Jackson. A Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Professional Counselor, National...
Chidera Eggerue, AKA The Slumflower, On How To Practice Self-Care Without Spending All Of Your Wages On Candles Mind, Body & Soul
Here's how to really look after yourself this International Self Care Day
Blogger Chidera Eggerue is the kind of person you want as your best friend. Yes, that phrase gets thrown...
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day? Book Club, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
Self-Described "Failure Experts" Help Singles & Couples Redefine "Relationship Goals"
By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for sexual assault conviction
- Halle Berry, Lena Waithe Join 'Boomerang' Sequel at BET
- It's Bigger Than a Hip Hop Exhibit: What the Controversy Around White Curators in Black Spaces Reveals
- Meet Latroya Pina: Howard University's Star Swimmer Will Represent Cape Verde at the 2020 Olympics
- #ForeverFirstLady Michelle Obama Announces New Memoir and Book Tour
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month