Recent studies have shown that black woman are the leaders of opening businesses. Black women are graduating from college...
Love & Happiness
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day?
Book Club, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker, 0
Self-Described "Failure Experts" Help Singles & Couples Redefine "Relationship Goals"
By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex
Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker, 0
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
Study: Men Are Having Less Children Outside Of Marriage
IJS, Love & Happiness, Newsticker, Uncategorized, 0
Five Facts that Prove Millennial Masculinity May Be Better
Over the years, we’ve had constant debates about marriage, fatherhood and the state of the world and society as...
The Importance of Changing the Social Media Perception of “Relationship Goals”
Love & Happiness, Newsticker, 1
Create Your Own Views on How Relationships Should Be.
Aren’t you tired of hearing how memes or pictures on social media scream “relationship goals”? The concept of how a...
Institutionalized Repression Of Black Male Identity In Brazil
Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, 0
Why Brazilian black men will date but not mate with their female counterparts
According to The Root, Brazilians believe that upon reaching a certain social status, black men will inevitably choose white...
- SCOTUS and The Scales of Justice
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month