By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Love & Happiness
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex
Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker 0
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
The Importance of Changing the Social Media Perception of “Relationship Goals”
Love & Happiness, Newsticker 1
Create Your Own Views on How Relationships Should Be.
Aren’t you tired of hearing how memes or pictures on social media scream “relationship goals”? The concept of how a...
Institutionalized Repression Of Black Male Identity In Brazil
Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul 0
Why Brazilian black men will date but not mate with their female counterparts
According to The Root, Brazilians believe that upon reaching a certain social status, black men will inevitably choose white...
Texas Father Threatens to Disassociate From Daughter For Dating Black Man
Love & Happiness 0
Stephanie Hicks shares shocking letter on Twitter wherein her father threatens to cut all ties
Stephanie Hicks exposed her father on Twitter for his racist perspective about her current boyfriend. Her father apparently wrote...
- A Radical Approach To Student Absences
- United Airlines Under Fire Once Again
- Battle Won for Autism Acceptance
- Tress App is #BlackHairGoals
- OPINION: I’m not “Black enough” for Inc. Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- Birth of a nation
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month