Recent studies have shown that black woman are the leaders of opening businesses. Black women are graduating from college...
Love & Happiness
Isn’t It Time We Were Honest About Valentines Day?
Book Club, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker 0
Self-Described "Failure Experts" Help Singles & Couples Redefine "Relationship Goals"
By Kenyon & Taccara Martin O.K. let’s go ahead and get it out there, Valentine’s Day articles are...
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex
Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker 0
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
The Importance of Changing the Social Media Perception of “Relationship Goals”
Love & Happiness, Newsticker 1
Create Your Own Views on How Relationships Should Be.
Aren’t you tired of hearing how memes or pictures on social media scream “relationship goals”? The concept of how a...
Institutionalized Repression Of Black Male Identity In Brazil
Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul 0
Why Brazilian black men will date but not mate with their female counterparts
According to The Root, Brazilians believe that upon reaching a certain social status, black men will inevitably choose white...
- Pull Up 'A Seat At The Table'
- Tulsa Real Estate Fund Seeks To Utilize The Principles Of Black Wallstreet
- NBA Legend John Salley Joins The Management Team of Atlanta-based Startup RYSE
- Love is Always in Style with 'Love EnVogue'
- TVOne Expands Morning Programming to 2 Hours Including News Exclusively to Black Issues
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Nate Parker’s 'The Birth of a Nation Sells' For $17.5M, 'Richest Deal In Sundance History'
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month