Since childhood, I’ve known that African-Americans are as eclectic as we wanna be. We are literally assorted chocolates and...
Confessions Of A College Graduate: Setting Boundaries
Why establishing and implementing boundaries is good for your health and relationships.
Boundary (n): a limit of a subject or sphere of activity. Why is it important to have boundaries, my...
Concentration camps are now “Holocaust centers” and we all know alternative facts are just a fancier way of telling...
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex
Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
In the land of all that is melanated and holy there is one conversation that we all have had....
- Taraji P. Henson Creates Mental Health Foundation In Honor of Late Father Boris Henson
- Polygamy In The Black Community: Why Do We Really Opt For It?
- Issa and Molly focus on boundaries in Insecure's strongest premiere yet
- This Is How We Do It: Essence's September Issue—Starring Naomi!—Is a Study in Black Excellence
- Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Mines the Past to Explain Our Racist Present
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Social Media
- Women's history month