Concentration camps are now “Holocaust centers” and we all know alternative facts are just a fancier way of telling...
Sex Expert Says Black Women Unhappy Because They’re Not Having Great Sex
Book Club, IJS, Love & Happiness, Mind, Body & Soul, Newsticker, 0
Dr. Andrea Pennington, Author of The Orgasm Prescription For Women, says all Women should Climax at Least Three Times a Week
This article originally appeared on Medium.com A few years ago I appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, a...
Study: Men Are Having Less Children Outside Of Marriage
IJS, Love & Happiness, Newsticker, Uncategorized, 0
Five Facts that Prove Millennial Masculinity May Be Better
Over the years, we’ve had constant debates about marriage, fatherhood and the state of the world and society as...
Why Police Brutality Families Don’t Need to Forgive
IJS, Newsticker, 0
The families of police brutality victims are wrongly asked if they forgive the officer who killed their family
We have seen a common thread in the countless murders of police brutality victims in the hours, weeks, and...
- Emmy Winning Entertainment Mogul Rushion McDonald’s Hit Radio Show Expands To The RYSE Podcast Network
- Starbucks Names Former Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer As Chief Operating Officer
- 10-Year-Old Inspired to Launch Her Own Clothing Line After Being Bullied for Her Dark Skin
- The Washington Law Firm is "Breaking The Chains of Debt"
- Closing Atlanta: Ericka Mitchell Is One of Atlanta's Top Producing Real Estate Professionals
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Bernie Sanders May Have Won Wisconsin, But Wisconsin Lost Itself
- Two Entrepreneurs Leverage The Power Of Relationships To Have A Positive Impact In Their Community
- Beauty Standards
- black business
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- Women's history month