Back in 2010, the city of Toronto (in Ontario, Canada) decided to launch a program that converts old unused...
Before considering pulling into the Whole Foods parking lot, be cognizant of this: There are black owned markets near...
Fitness and health are trending everywhere you look, from social media to watching celebrities on the red-carpet to your own...
By Cierra Martin We’re all guilty of resorting to a nice, greasy, cheeseburger after a hard day of work....
By Antonio Prata Admission: I’m your typical consumer who gets tricked into buying things simply because I like the...
- Metro Buses Converted Into Mobile Food Markets For Low Income Neighborhoods
- 6 Impressive Black-Owned, Non-Beauty Subscription Boxes
- Meet Kiko Davis, the Only Black Woman in the U.S. Who Owns Her Own Bank
- Sen. Kamala Harris Announces 2020 Presidential Candidacy
- South Sudanese College Student Whose Homecoming Photo Went Viral is Now on the Cover of Elle Magazine
- Wisconsin Officially More Racist Than Arizona
- FAMU Grad Creates a Revolutionary (and Discreet) Dating Site for Single Professionals
- 12 Women Who Are On The RYSE In Atlanta
- Remembering Eartha: 11 Eartha Kitt Quotes on Life and Love
- Women's History Month Spotlight: Judy Garland
- Black Excellence
- black girl magic
- black history
- Black Lives Matter
- Black women
- civil rights
- Donald Trump
- Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Obama
- Police Brutality
- President Obama
- representation matters
- Social Media
- Women's history month