Legendary Multicultural Tradeshow to Host Beauty Industry’s Best & Brightest This Week for 3 Days of Non-Stop Education, Exhibits and Entertainment. Exhibitors include Paul Mitchell, Bigen, FHI Heat, Design Essentials, Mixed Chicks and Wahl.
(ATLANTA, Ga.) – On the heels of a record-breaking winter show, the 2015 Mid-Summer Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show will be held at a new, expanded location in the Georgia World Congress Center on August 15-17 in Atlanta, Georgia. The popular tradeshow will be better than ever, offering beauty professionals and students access to even more top-notch vendors and education courses not to mention lots of fun, fellowship and entertainment. With more than 22,000 attendees and 300 exhibitors, the iconic Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show remains the largest gathering of multicultural beauty professionals in the United States and a powerful voice in the beauty industry after nearly 70 years.
Founded in 1947, Bronner Bros. continues to evolve in order to meet the needs of today’s beauty industry while maintaining the company’s proud heritage and traditions. Most recently, the company revamped nearly every aspect of its legendary beauty show –show floor and main stage features, registration format, website, show partners, education offerings, self-service kiosks and entertainment to better cater to beauty professionals and students. This summer, Bronner Bros. has partnered with iconic beauty brands including Paul Mitchell and Design Essentials to offer attendees even more.
“Earlier this year, the Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show went back to its roots of education, innovation and empowerment, and we were met with unprecedented success,” said James Bronner, senior vice president, trade show operations. “This August, Bronner Bros. will continue with these changes and focus even more so on the instruction and development of the beauty professional, and the elevation of the multicultural beauty business. This summer, we’ve built upon our success by partnering with some powerhouse brands and world-class professionals to produce an experience that attendees and exhibitors will not want to miss.”
Show pass holders at the Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show will have a rare opportunity to learn the tips and tricks of the trade from the industry’s very best and brightest during hands-on workshops and live demonstrations, including John Paul DeJoria, co-founder and chairman of the board of Paul Mitchell Systems. Other critically acclaimed and distinguished educators will include but are not limited to:
- Patric Bradley, World-Renowned Beauty Expert
- Robert Cromeans, John Paul Mitchell Systems Global Artistic Director
- Poochiez Nails, Owner/Operator of Poochiez Pawz Nails Studio
- Janel Sealy Smith, Celebrity Stylist and Owner of Cocoa Mane Salon
- Ivan Zoot (ClipperGuy), Licensed Barber and Cosmetologist
- Nachera "Cherry" Brown, Celebrity Make-Up Artist & Owner of The Ahmni Makeup Academy
- James Wealthy, Expert Lashologist & Master Eyebrow Threader
- Jon Gonzales, Founder and President of Hairdresser Career Development Systems (HCDS)
In celebration of their 25th Anniversary, Design Essentials will offer complimentary courses on the exhibit hall floor during which attendees can learn healthy hair care and styling techniques using their professional hair care products. High-level industry courses on business, technology, coloring, cutting, products, manufacturers, weaving, barbering and nails will also be available to attendees at no additional charge on a first-come, first-serve basis. Complimentary classes include but are not limited to:
- “App Development” for Barber Shops and Beauty Salons
- Building and Growing a Successful Business
- Healthy Hair – Dominican Blowout
- Introduction to Runway Styling
- Natural Hair Methodology
- Tips, Tricks, and Techniques: Unlocking the Secrets to Amazing Color
Select education courses are available for an additional fee and are limited by capacity. Advance registration for these classes is highly recommended.
Attendees can put their knowledge to the test and unleash their creativity by competing in eight highly anticipated competitions throughout the show. In addition to bragging rights, participants can enter the following competitions to win cash and product prizes.
- Andis Total Look Barbering Competition
- Battle of the Schools
- Champion of Weave
- Nail Art
- Name Your Face Make-up Competition: Hollywood
- Student Rising Star Competition
- Fantasy Hair Competition
- 1st Annual Lash Battle Competition: This exciting new competition will be held in two parts on Sunday, August 16 and Monday, August 17.
Visit www.bronnerbros.com for registration deadlines, rules and regulations.