So you’ve got a great story idea, an informative view point on a trending topic or maybe it’s just news you think our readers can use. So what do you do?
Option 1 – Post it on social media and pray that it doesn’t get buried among all the selfies and cat videos.
Option 2 – Submit it to the gatekeepers of a major news/ media outlet. They receive hundreds of these pitches a day, therefore with no experience and no contacts, chances are likely it will only make it as far as their trash folders.
Option 3 – Submit it to RYSE where it can be professionally edited and published for all to see and share.
In fact, our assistance goes beyond editing and publishing. You see, established digital publishers understand the importance of crucial factors such as attention-grabbing headlines, visual imagery, search engine optimization, relevant key words and tags, among many of other essentials that play a key role in an article’s success. And they don’t have time to spend teaching you. This is where RYSE comes in.
Our professional team partners with you to help publish a story that is optimized for success, while still allowing you the freedom to maintain the originality of your unique voice.
For the most promising stories, we will even utilize our resources to help get the word out to our network of RYSERS and beyond.
So if you have something to say, bring your voice and we’ll provide the amplifier.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
1. You will first need to register and created a profile in the RYSE Connected community.
2. Write your article in a word processing program such as Microsoft Word, etc.
3. After you have completed your article, go to your RYSE Connected profile, and click on compose. (Please see the image below)
4. Copy and paste your article into the form on the submission page. Be sure to include relevant images (due to copy-writing laws and size requirements, your submitted images may not be used).
5. Once submitted, your story is sent to our editorial team who reviews the story for relevance, verifies the information presented and then begins the editing process, adding necessary essentials to maximize it’s online success.
6. When your story is published, you will receive an email notification, as well as a link to your article on our site. You can then begin sharing and promoting your story to your network.
It’s that simple.
We are looking forward to seeing the great stories our fellow RYSERS submit.
– Team RYSE