The odds of getting a perfect March Madness bracket are 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 but we've got 10 tips to help you beat the odds.
- Make a bracket for each of the 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 outcomes, you got this.
- Fill out one super solid bracket and trust that it's the one.
- Go to a fortune teller and give her 3 marbles, 2 hen, and 5 kisses on the cheek. She will whisper the winning team in your ear. This works about 1 in 100 times.
- Don't copy the president's bracket, he's never gotten a perfect bracket
- Ask your "sporty" friends, they know statistics
- Pick only upsets, that way you'll at least pick every upset.
- Fill out the bracket based on last years winners... History tends to repeat itself
- Fill out the bracket after the tournaments over.